Jet Pulse Filters are automatic systems that ensure that dust, gas, odour, and smoke generated during production in industrial areas are removed from the environment by air suction and filtered.
EGEAY Machinery: Chooses the correct filter suitable for its capacity and size by combining its vast practical experience and scientific theoretical knowledge obtained by analysing the main criteria such as type, physical and chemical properties of the powder.
Bag type filters perform filtration in a completely dry environment with filter elements obtained by needling method (Needle Felt) from different types of artificial fibres (selected according to the physical and chemical properties of the dust to be filtered).
During filtration the dust particles build up on the outside of the filter bags are cleaned by compressed air (Jet-Pulse Technique) automatically.
Jet Pulse Filter Selection
- When selecting a filter, application area and area of use should be taken into consideration.
- Filters should be selected depending on the size of the area to be cleaned
- The filter to be selected can be used in general ventilation systems or in a place such as a hospital where the need for sensitive air required.
- Jet pulse Filters can be manufactured in stainless material they also can be manufactured in black materials
- Jet Pulse Filter housing can also be manufactured bolted and fully welded.
Bag Types and recommended Usage Areas
Acrylic Dust Bag: In places where acid rain is abundant in quicklime powders, slaked lime, ground raw gypsum, sand, hemihydrate gypsum powders, places in the cement industry that may be susceptible to hydrolysis.
Nomek Dust Bag: Lime alkali and high temperatures and asphalt plants.
Polyimide Dust Bag: It is used in basic and acidic places at high temperatures. It is used in cement factories and iron and steel factories where high temperatures are required.
Polypropylene Dust Bag: In highly acidic and basic environments.
Polyester Dust Bag: It is mostly used to hold flour, feed, air conditioning and sawdust dust. It holds dust up to 0.5 microns.
Ryton Dust Bag: Where quicklime dust and acid rain are abundant
Synthetic Dust Bag: It is recommended for tyre factories, factories where dusts such as fog and smoke are present.
Jet Pulse Filter Measurement Table
Filter Area m2
Flow rate m3/h
Note: Measurements can change depending on the area they are done